Dermatology Opportunity: Referrals Welcome!
This is a perfect opportunity for both: Specialists in Dermatology, and General Practitioners who have a Special Interest in Dermatology.
This is a new position in with a leading-edge clinical organisation. A perfect fit for a doctor looking to broaden their horizons and develop their career in the community, while maintaining their specialist skills.
Locumotion are happy to discuss potential referral fees for candidates who are introduced by doctors with whom we are in contact and go on to successfully be placed with this client.
Please feel free to share the details below with your colleagues, and ask them to get in touch with us on +353 1 299 3550, or email us to email@example.com .
• Specialist Registration with the Irish Medical Council
• Irish/UK or equivalent qualification in dermatology (diploma/certificate)
• Demonstrated experience in dermatology +/- minor surgery in Ireland
• Dermatoscope certification and/or equivalent experience
• Interested in getting involved / trained in acne management with use of Roaccutane
• General Dermatology: Undiagnosed eruptions and rashes | Atopic, allergic, irritant contact dermatitis | Rosacea, psoriasis, eczema | Skin, hair & nail concerns
• Acne Clinic (Offering Roaccutane)
• Mole Screening Clinic: Pigmented and Non-Pigmented Skin Lesions Assessment & Surgical Management (if Necessary).
• Minor Procedures: Biopsy, Excision with Histological Diagnosis, Cryotherapy, Ingrown Toenail, Removal of Sebaceous Cysts
Find out more
Get in touch with us on +353 1 299 3550, and email us to firstname.lastname@example.org . We are happy to discuss our client, the new concept clinic, remuneration and next steps for interested candidates.