Out of Hours, North West of Ireland
GP service that operates after practice hours, solely for GP presentations.
All patients are by appointment. Approximately 1 patient every 15 minutes.
- Mid-Week daytime: 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Mid-Week overnight: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am the next day
- Weekend daytime: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm & 6:00pm to 12:00 am
- Weekend overnight: 6:00pm to 9:00 am the next morning
- Driver for house calls
- Nurses on site in clinic
- Roster flexibility - choose your own hours.
- All patients are initially triaged by a nurse
Competitive rate of pay, ranging from €65 to €72.5 per hour. Flexible working hours and locations.
Let us help you source extra work for the short, medium, or longer term. We do not charge a registration fee, nor do we deduct commission, so once you are registered, we will:
- Send you weekly updates about work available nationwide, within GP practice, Vhi SwiftCare, Centric Health, Irish Prison Service, and the out of hour centres.
- Work on your behalf, and endeavour to secure work for you, based on your availability and preferences