Out of Hours, South of Ireland
GP service that operates after practice hours, solely for GP presentations.
All patients are by appointment. Approximately 1 patient every 15 minutes.
On site – physically at a centre
- Weekday overnight 8pm(earliest) - 8am(latest)
- Weekend daytime 9am (earliest)- 11pm(latest)
- Weekend overnight 8pm(earliest) - 9am(latest)
On call work – you are available to attend the clinic or home, when required and no more than 30 minutes away from the centre
- Weekday 6pm-8am
- Weekend Friday 6pm – Monday 8am
- Roster flexibility - choose your own hours.
- Nurses on site in clinic
- Driver provided for house calls during shifts
- All patients are initially triaged by a nurse
Competitive rate of pay, ranging from €65 to €72.5 per hour. Flexible working hours and locations.
Let us help you source extra work for the short, medium, or longer term. We do not charge a registration fee, nor do we deduct commission, so once you are registered, we will:
- Send you weekly updates about work available nationwide, within GP practice, Vhi SwiftCare, Centric Health, Irish Prison Service, and the out of hour centres.
- Work on your behalf, and endeavour to secure work for you, based on your availability and preferences