Our client is an urgent care facility in Ireland. They treat non-serious urgent illness and injuries. They provide walk-in medical care for minor injuries and illnesses.
Locations: Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
- Registered with the Irish Medical Council.
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience in clinical practice, including significant experience in general practice and community setting and /or experience in
urgent care/minor trauma/A&E.
- Training in ED and/or GP would be highly beneficial.
- At least 6 months of experience with paediatric patients would be beneficial.
- Must be capable of interpreting X-rays and provide Orthopaedic Management for musculoskeletal injuries and fractures.
- ECD reading and must be competent at the first point of treatment.
- Recent ACLS or BLS training.
- Flexibility across a 7-day roster.
Hours: Flexibility across a 7-day roster
Rates: Competitive rate of pay, ranging from €65 to €85 per hour
- Walk in GP Clinic.
- Patients triaged by nurse.
- No emergency medicine.
- Acute cases referred to hospital.
- Roster Flexibility
Let us help you source extra work for the short, medium, or longer term. We do not charge a registration fee, nor do we deduct commission, so once you are registered, we will:
- Send you weekly updates about work available nationwide, within GP practice, Vhi SwiftCare, Centric Health or Urgent Care, Irish Prison Service, and the out of hour centres.
- Work on your behalf, and endeavour to secure work for you, based on your availability and preferences