Urgent Care, Cork & Dublin
VHI Healthcare is a provider of quality healthcare solutions. Are you looking to be part of multidisciplinary team in a vibrant and team-focused environment that has the patient at the centre of everything we do? Contact us about working in Vhi SwiftCare today.
The successful candidate should be:
- Registered with the Irish Medical Council.
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience in clinical practice, including significant experience in general practice and community setting and /or experience in
urgent care/minor trauma/A&E.
- Training in ED and/or GP would be highly beneficial.
- 6 months of experience with paediatric patients would be beneficial.
- Must be capable of interpreting x-rays and provide orthopaedic management for musculoskeletal injuries and fractures.
- Key attributes are excellent interpersonal, communication and team-working skills.
- Flexibility across a 7-day roster.
Rate of Pay:
The hourly rate is €65 per hour mid-week, and €85 per hour after 6pm and over the entire weekend.
There are always locum shifts available, and potential for contract positions.