Mandatory Hotel Quarantine Update
If you are traveling to Ireland from any of the identified high-risk countries, you must complete mandatory hotel quarantine.
PLEASE NOTE: Bookings for mandatory hotel quarantine have been temporarily suspended. Bookings can still be made for dates from Monday 19 April onwards.
- 1. Your quick guide to Ireland's new quarantine system
- 2. Who needs to complete mandatory hotel quarantine
- 3. How to book your mandatory hotel quarantine
- 4. What happens when you arrive into Ireland
- 5. Exemptions
- 6. Your questions answered
Mandatory Hotel Quarantine Portal can be found through the following link https://www.quarantinehotelsireland.ie/
There are no certainties with COVID19, and we are all adapting to the daily changes this pandemic brings. The countries will change, and we will keep you updated as and when it does.
We must adhere to the Government and Department of Health guidelines, but if you have any queries, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will advise you as best we can.
The current list of High-Risk countries is as follows: